About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Catherine and I am currently studying a Bachelor of Learning Management at CQUniversity. I am married and we have two beautiful boys. I had both my sons while studying this course full-time. At times, it has been challenging juggling family life with uni, but I feel like a stronger person for doing this and I know that the outcomes will benefit myself and my family, who mean the world to me.

Friday, August 20, 2010

Websites

Today, I created my very first website. I found it simple and easy. Please click on the following link to access it and find out how to use websites in the classroom. My first website!

I followed the simple steps set out by the Weebly tutorial.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Catherine
    I was unable to access your website through the link.
    Kind Regards
    Kellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kellie for letting me know. I will look into it and fix the problem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have now fixed the problem and you can now access my website. Thanks again Kellie for making me aware of the problem.

    ReplyDelete